Skin Care - Kindly book an appointment for skin care consultation.
Products available for:
Acne Skin Care
Sensitive Skin Care
Hyperpigmentation Skin Care
Aging Skin Care
Modified Jessner Peel
-Universal eye peel for eye sagging, puffiness, eye lines & wrinkles and dark undereye circles
Price: £75 3 sessions – £220
-a medical depigmenting method especially indicated for the underarms, external intimate area, inner thighs and groin. Unique for its dual corrective and regulatory action, it reduces the pigmentary imperfections in the short and long term, and improves the quality, turgor and appearance of the intimate area. High skin tolerance for the intimate area.
– a professional depigmenting method that fully removes the most severe and resistant spots with maximum efficacy and safety.
– Corrective action: visibly removes and attenuates spots.
– Regulating action: it regulates the overproduction of pigmentation to prevent the spots’ reappearance.
– A professional medical method for the intensive, effective and rapid treatment of acne-prone and seborrheic skins.
– Multifactorial, transversal and simultaneous innovation on the different triggering factors of the signs of acne.
At the heart of the product line’s formulation lies the innovative m.acne complex™, a unique combination of active ingredients selected specifically for their complementary properties. The formula contains salicylic acid, mandelic acid and sodium lepargilate, which combined with the exclusive bexaretinyl complex have a unique synergistic action that produces deep cleansing and comprehensive renewal of acne-prone and seborrheic skin. The properties of m.acne complex™ have been studied at an in-vitro level, and they have shown to reduce redness and swelling in lesions, as well as to have a depigmentation effect by reducing the ability to synthesise melanin.
– Decrease in sebum production: this slows down the secretory activity of sebaceous glands.
– Control of bacterial proliferation: this inhibits the growth and reproduction of the strains making up the skin flora, which may infect blocked pilosebaceous canals.
– Less redness and epidermal swelling: this reduces and soothes the intensity of the inflammatory process of acne outbreaks.
– Lightening of post-acne hyperpigmentation: this improves the appearance of hyperpigmented areas of skin after an acne outbreak.
Please get in touch regarding consultation and prices.
Item added to cart